CRAWL SPACE ENCAPSULATION
- Inspecting the structural integrity of the building for safety
- Identifying the source to determine the type of fire that occurred
- Evaluating and remediating any areas with water damage as a result of fire suppression
- Evaluating sensitive materials and removing contents from the building that may be damaged as a result of smoke and soot particles
- Performing structural restoration and deodorizing surfaces to pre-loss condition
- Returning items to the original location and helping to restore your normal operation.
Keeping mold out of your home starts with moisture control and prevention. Mold and mildew aren’t only caused by serious water damage. They can also be caused by outdoor moisture and water that can get into your home. Our certified crawl space specialists understand water, energy conservation, building construction and engineering controls and how to manage each of these to install or repair a crawlspace encapsulation system that yields a cleaner, safer, drier and more energy efficient building.
We are your trusted team of experts with the right training and tools to assure the job is done properly.We can help protect your home with these moisture control solutions:
- Our Crawl Space Encapsulation system helps minimize moisture conditions that are favorable to wood-destroying molds and pests.
- Vapor barriers can be applied directly to the soil to prevent moisture and groundwater from condensing on wood and causing rot and other structural damage.
- Crawl space vents automatically open and close your vents according to the weather to help regulate your crawl space’s temperature, reduce moisture and increase energy efficiency.
WHY CHOOSE US
BETTER INDOOR AIR QUALITY
Since up to 50% of household air can flow up from your crawl space, it’s important to keep this typically unsightly space as clean and dry as possible. Since water vapor enters the crawl space from the ground (even through cement), crawl space encapsulation is widely accepted as the best way to keep the moisture out and improve indoor air quality.
- ENERGY SAVINGS
Crawl space encapsulation prevents air leaks and protects the crawl space from moisture issues. Insulating your crawl space can reduce energy bills by up to 20%, according to Advanced Energy’s research.
- PROPERTY PROTECTION
As moisture rots wood and causes hardwood floors to buckle, crawl space encapsulation can reduce the chances of costly floor repairs while also creating an inhospitable area for pests and wood-destroying insects.
Isolating the crawl space from the ground and outside air helps prevent high humidity levels and moisture from seeping into the living space and causing people to feel either hot or sticky or cold and clammy.
At ServiceMaster Restore, there’s a reason why we provide our clients with the utmost in disaster restoration service, response time and professionalism.When your home or business is damaged or devastated by a disaster, you want a company you can trust to help minimize interruption. A company that has a local response that’s second to none. And at ServiceMaster Restore getting your home or business back in business, while restoring peace of mind, is what we’re all about. We invite you to get to know us and see how we can offer that same level of quality and peace of mind to your business.
- Emergency Contact
- Insurance carrier
- Nature of Damage
- Is the water still on?
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
See how we can meet your needs, budget and schedule.