FIRE & SMOKE DAMAGE RESTORATION
- Inspecting the structural integrity of the building for safety
- Identifying the source to determine the type of fire that occurred
- Evaluating and remediating any areas with water damage as a result of fire suppression
- Evaluating sensitive materials and removing contents from the building that may be damaged as a result of smoke and soot particles
- Performing structural restoration and deodorizing surfaces to pre-loss condition
- Returning items to the original location and helping to restore your normal operation.
Smoke that has coated or penetrated surfaces continues to affect the chemical composition of fabrics, metals, walls, ceilings and even tiles. This residue left behind after a fire is a biohazard and can cause health problems if it is not taken care of correctly and thoroughly. You do not want to attempt to clean up on your own after a fire or you may cause more damage.
Count on us to handle every aspect of the smoke and soot removal as well as restore areas damaged by fire. We are your trusted team of experts with the right training and tools to assure the job is done properly.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Quick response and action are critical. The more time that elapses before treatment, the greater the damage.
- Industry Leadership
For more than 60 years, we have come through for home and business owners as a highly reputable, licensed, insured and endorsed provider of fire and smoke restoration services.
- Best-of-Class Methods
Our methods and processes meet or exceed industry standards
- IICRC Trained Restoration Technicians
Our experts have completed advanced training in fire mitigation, restoration and corrosion control. We also require Continuing Education to learn about new techniques and equipment to better serve you in your time of need.
- Insurance Capabilities
We understand that as the business owner or property manager, you deserve clear and thorough communication, and we will give our full cooperation to both you and your insurance claims representative.
- Quickest Response time to any Disaster
- Experienced & Professional Technicians
- Specialized Equipment for Moisture detection
- 3 Year Guarantee
- Direct Billing to any Insurance company
At ServiceMaster Restore, there’s a reason why we provide our clients with the utmost in disaster restoration service, response time and professionalism.When your home or business is damaged or devastated by a disaster, you want a company you can trust to help minimize interruption. A company that has a local response that’s second to none. And at ServiceMaster Restore getting your home or business back in business, while restoring peace of mind, is what we’re all about. We invite you to get to know us and see how we can offer that same level of quality and peace of mind to your business.
- Emergency Contact
- Insurance carrier
- Nature of Damage
- Is the water still on?
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
See how we can meet your needs, budget and schedule.