Hoarding Clean Up
- Help locate lost jewlery, hidden money and/or other valuable items.
- Remove debris
- Coordinate recycling and shredding
- Help distribute donations
- Assist in distributing kept items to family members (local and national)
- Facilitate paperwork required by government agencies, lawyers and trusts
HOARDING: THERE IS HOPE.
At ServiceMaster Restore®, we know that successfully handling extreme clutter or a hoarding clean up calls for an honest, realistic approach and skills that can only come from special training and a 60-year legacy of professional cleaning. Working together with Matt Paxton, founder of Clutter Cleaner, ServiceMaster Restore brings the training and experience necessary to help resolve hoarding situations, large or small in the St. Simons Island area. CALL Service Master Restore today, at 912-202-1460 and speak to a trained expert who is ready to create a customized plan for your unique.
Clutter Cleaner is a nationally recognized extreme cleaning company that has been cleaning homes and estates affected by hoarding for over ten years. The company was started by Matt Paxton, who is a best-selling author and featured extreme cleaning expert on the popular HOARDERStelevision show.
A Thorough Process From Start to Finish and Beyond
Together, ServiceMaster Restore and Clutter Cleaner have developed a proven process to help individuals affected by hoarding and overwhelming clutter to clean out a home, and move towards a clutter-free life. The process is divided into three main phases:
Phase 1: Understanding, listening, connecting.
● Because our goal is to keep the home clean, we make the effort to fully understand the problem before proceeding.
● We work with the family and individual to make sure everyone is on board, always keeping the customer in charge. This may include reference to a local therapist or social services.
● We build trust over time and show our customer full respect.
Phase 2: Creating a plan, cleaning, sorting
● We develop a restoration plan that serves as a roadmap to the entire cleanout.
● We help reorganize spaces and remaining possessions.
● Our teams handle all the details including donation, recycling, and disposal of unwanted items and help families sanitize and display kept items in the home. We can also sort, document and help deliver donated items to the customer’s selected nonprofit organization.
Phase 3: Family, post-clean follow-up
● We ensure that the individual and family create a plan to keep and maintain a clean home.
● We also provide short-term phone follow-up to see if the home is being maintained or if additional help is needed.
● Whether we’re working with family members, a therapist, or the customer, we bring invaluable insight that will help the entire process go smoothly and successfully, with the customer always in control.
DON’T KNOW WHAT
TO DO NEXT?… WE DO.
If you find yourself, a family member or even a friend dealing with a hoarding situation, don’t be embarrassed, it’s not due to poor organization or laziness. Compulsive hoarding is a complex anxiety disorder that makes it difficult for a person to discard or part with possessions, regardless of actual value.
- 24/7/365 RESPONSE
- Industry Leadership
- Best-of-Class Methods
- IICRC Trained Restoration Technicians
- Insurance Capabilities
A home affected by hoarding can be dangerous, unhealthy or both—and dramatic action is required to address the problem and help the customer get on the road to recovery. Not only does it require experts who can navigate the issues, but also people who treat each customer like a member of the family. For an understanding, professional approach to helping solve a serious problem, we are your trusted choice.
- An understanding of the disorder
- A proven process
- The right experience
- The right team